Pawnina Shares: Clever New Uses for Old Items
If you’re like me, you probably have plenty of old stuff collecting dust around your house. If you need to declutter your home but are feeling a bit apprehensive about letting some stuff go because of sentimental reasons, read on. Today, I’m bringing you creative new ways to reuse, repurpose, and upcycle those old stuff. Take out your trinket box, put on your crafter’s gloves, and take a look at these easy DIY ideas:
1. From chopping board into a tablet holder.
2. From old, creaky door into a fun picnic table.
3. From colander to chandelier.
4. From infant formula cans to lamps.
5. From old junkyard grille gate to pan and pot holders slash kitchen accent.
6. From baking pan to pop-art wall clock.
7. From useless tissue cores to cord organizers.
8. From film strips to decorative glass toppers.
9. From photo frame to food tray.
10. From mismatched teacups to jewelry organizers.
Turn Old Things Into Cash
Now that you’ve tried your hands on craft making, why not sell your masterpieces? Try joining online groups where people can sell household items. Take nice photos of your craft, and wait for the takers to pile up!
If while decluttering you found some valuable stones, jewelry, or even designer items that you’ve forgotten about, try pawning them for some extra moolah. Online pawnshops like PawnHero accept loose stones, paintings, sculptures, even your Mom’s old mismatched fine China! They accept virtually anything and everything that has value, and the best thing about this is, you can pawn your items without leaving the comfort of your own home.
You simply need to visit PawnHero.ph or download the PawnHero App to receive a valuation for your item. Afterwards, you can schedule a pickup, and wait for 2Go to pick up your item and deliver your PawnHero card. PawnHero will then have your item checked by their certified appraisers. Once you accept the offer, the agreed amount will be credited to your PawnHero card. That easy!
Sometimes, being sentimental isn’t so bad. You just need to let some of your creative juices out and know the right platform to help you transform your old loot into cash. ‘Til next time!