Cute Summer Outfits Inspired by Your Favorite Celebs
Summer is a lot of things—it is the perfect time to hit the beach, bond with friends and family, and of course, update your wardrobe. Why, you want the perfect outfit to show off that gorgeous tan! You don’t need a chockfull of clothes to look stylish this season. You just need a few basic pieces that you can mix and match to create a new look. Take a lesson from your favorite stars and look stunning in the following closet staples:
- Maxi dress – Slip on a maxi dress to look chic from day to night! Choose a maxi in a bold print for a playful look, or one in a rich, solid color, for a sophisticated appeal. You can also pair a plain maxi skirt with a top with an interesting print, to add more oomph to your ensemble.
- Little White Dress Just as the little black dress is the belle of the evening ball, the little white dress is the star of summer fashion. White mini dresses look ultra-sweet when adorned with lace or crochet details. Pair your LWD with caramel-colored sandals and one of your Michael Kors watches to complete the look.
- Floral Dress -There is no clothing item that can spell summer better than a floral dress. Flaunt your curves in a body-hugging dress or look cute and playful in a flowy piece. You can also go bold by combining (floral) print on print.
- Loose Tank Top – If the goal is to look stylish, the last thing you want is to sweat like a pig. Don a loose tank top in an interesting cut or print to create a balance between style and comfort.
- Bustier – Gone are the days when bustiers are reserved only for posh parties. Hit the streets in a bustier paired with denim shorts, for a composed yet fashionable look. Strap on one of those Michael Kors watches that can tone down the dressy vibe.
- Short Shorts – Show off your to-die-for legs in a pair of short shorts. Look sweet with a white-washed number with lace details. Pastel-colored shorts with scalloped edges can also do the trick. If you want a more rugged appeal, go for ripped shorts or a high-waist pair adorned with studs.
- Jumpshorts – Like its longer counterpart, the jumpsuit, jumpshorts instantly makes for an elegant look. If you have a date in the boardwalk and dinner in a fancy restaurant afterwards, a playsuit is your go-to piece.
If you need quick cash to complete your summer shopping, turn to PawnHero. Apart from your standard pawnshop fare, we accept a wide variety of items that traditional pawnshops usually don’t. Get cash from your old items such as that Louis Vuitton bag you don’t feel like using anymore, those Michael Kors watches, or Hermès scarves that lay unused in your closet. Download the app on Google Play and receive a valuation for your item with just a few clicks. You can also visit to www.pawnhero.ph discover how you can make some quick cash from your old stuff.
Leave a Comment