16 Love Lessons We Have Learned from Our Favorite 90s Cartoons
In the 90s, we didn’t have iPads to keep us occupied. The only thing that kept us busy on Saturday afternoons and prevented us from getting all cranky during schooldays were our old, tube-type TV sets.
In the 90s, we have yet to know the backpack-laden young lass with the shapeless bangs. Back then, we had Mary (and her Secret Garden,) Judy Abbot, Remi, Heidi, Cedie, Julio at Julia, Romeo, and of course, Princess Sarah and Tom Sawyer. We knew the lyrics to these cartoons’ theme songs by heart. We remember how we ugly-cried when Patrash died, or when Sarah first felt the throes of turning from princess to pauper.
But when memes that featured the cartoons that starred in our fondest childhood recollections started making rounds online, we began thinking our entire childhood was a lie. Why, our wholesome childhood heroes began talking about love! Fret not, they are still the same old characters we find dear. Like you, they had just felt the pang of adulthood. PawnHero lists 16 love lessons you could learn from Tom, Sarah, and the gang:
1. That ampalaya is more than just a veggie.
2. That forever can take other forms.
3. That self-love is more important.
4. That sometimes, it’s career>love life.
5. That sometimes, things fall apart so they could fall together.
6. That there is always something that will anchor us.
7. That too much of anything is bad.
8. That when we’re in love, we do things we don’t really mean.
9. That someone out there will always see you in a different light.
10. That forgetting isn’t always easy, but we can’t say the same about finding someone else.
11. That in a relationship, misunderstandings are normal, but they don’t define anything.
12. That when we feel jittery-nervous, it’s not always because we’ve had too much caffeine.
14. That when you really love a person, one chance is enough.
15. That sometimes, when we hold on to something, it’s when we’re likely to lose them.
16. That love, real love, waits.
17. That there is this one person who will always, always have your heart.
Love Can Also Help You Earn Cash
Who knew Tom and Sarah can give us such valuable love lessons? There’s one more thing, though, that we didn’t know love can do—it’s to give us access to petty cash.
We all know that love sometimes comes and goes. If your ex beau has given you a ton of precious items that now only lay gathering dust in your closet, why not pawn them instead? PawnHero accepts a wide range of items, from luxury watches to designer bags, jewelry, and more! Pawn those Michael Kors watches with us today for some extra budget. After all, you can always redeem your item when you decide it’s not yet time to let it go.
Browse our website to discover the items we accept and how PawnHero works. You can also download the PawnHero App to qualify for a loan today.
Leave a Comment